Join Lingo Bus’ Children’s Day Challenge and Win a Prize!
The International Children’s Day is around the corner, let’s express our love to kids by sharing their precious moments!
- Post a funny photo of your kid/s having fun, making a mess and so on, tell the story behind it and tag Lingo Bus in the post on Facebook/Instagram/Twitter.
- Or Post a funny photo of your kid/s playing with dad and/or mom, tell the story behind it and tag Lingo Bus in the post on Facebook/Instagram/Twitter.
- Use #ILoveUkid_LingoBus or #ILoveUkids_LingoBus
By entering the challenge, each participant agrees to be bound by these contest rules:
- Open to all participants.
- Participants do not have to be Lingo Bus’ current customers.
To be entered in the contest, participants must:
- Follow @lingobus’ Facebook/Instagram/Twitter account.
- Like the post.
- Tag a friend in the comments.
- Make sure your profile is set to public.
Entries will be accepted starting 30th May 2018 and end at 11:59 PM PST on 8th June 2018.
The winners will be selected and announced on the @Chinese.Lingobus Facebook account, @ling_bus Instagram account and@Lingo_Bus Twitter account relatively on the following business day: Monday, June 11th.
3 Winners will be notified via Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter relatively on the following business day: Monday, June 11th. Should we not hear from you within 3 days of receiving the message, your prize will be forfeited and another winner will be chosen. The prize will be shipped following the conclusion of the contest.
- Lingo Bus is not responsible for the incorrect, inaccurate, or incomplete entry information whether caused by human error or technical error.
- Ling Bus reserves the right to cancel or modify the contest at any time during the contest period if events beyond Lingo Bus’s control compromise the integrity or fairness of the contest.
- Ling Bus reserves the right to use names, images and quotes of contest entrants without additional compensation for printed and online media to market Lingo Bus products and promotions.
- By submitting an entry each participant agrees to release and hold Lingobus, its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, and representatives harmless from any and all damages, losses, claims and liabilities arising out of participation in the contest or resulting from acceptance or claiming of any prize hereunder.
Read more: A fun day at Hand in Hand Children’s Music Festival
Get A Free Class in The Next 30 Seconds
Copyright Notice: Everyone is welcome to forward the articles in this blog as long as the links to these articles are also included.